Friday, October 19, 2012

Great Day


This is by no means a good photo, but I still wanted to show the dust storm that came through our area today. It was just really creepy, but cool, too. :) I don't know if we've ever had a dust storm before. It blew in from Oklahoma apparently (I'm in north Georgia).  For the longest I thought it was smog or fog, but as the day went on I found out that no, it was just a dust storm.

This morning I went took my car to have new brakes installed and met three of my old school buddies for breakfast. I sure enjoyed spending a couple of hours with them. I've mentioned how much I love living back in my hometown, right? It's SO wonderful seeing all the folks I grew up with.

After my car was ready I drove to Chattanooga to meet my family (hubby's side) at Olive Garden for lunch. I could only eat a few bites and took home a to-go plate. I didn't go for the food, but just to spend time with them.

Hubby and I went and got a few groceries for the cookout we're having tomorrow. Cain, Ashley, and Cain's best friend Allen are on their way up to camp out for the evening. I'm so excited. I rarely ever get to see Cain anymore.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: