Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ketner's Mill


Today my BFF & I went to Ketner's Mill, which happens to be both of our favorite of the fall festivals around here. We saw our pal, Cindy, of Cindy's Clay Creations:


The color is beautiful today:


Kandi enjoyed several free samples of yummy honey before deciding on which two she wanted to buy:


Making lye soap:

I had a super morning with Kandi. Before we went to the festival we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and we just really had a great time. Kandi is the full-time caretaker of her mother (who has Alzheimer's) and rarely gets out anymore, so when she does it's just a special treat. :)

I dropped her off at her car and then headed home to get ready for our "First Annual Chili Bonfire." I can't wait to see everyone and hope a lot of our buddies show up. :)

Later!

No comments: