Monday, October 08, 2012

Ugly Day


It rained for the majority of the day and was cloudy and ugly and cooooold. So cold that I had to turn on the heat for the first time this year, which I didn't much care for. I enjoyed having the heat on though. I'm weird and I always like to smell that smell for the first time each year.

Anyway, ugly day all day, and I didn't feel too well in the beginning of the day. I took some Alka-Seltzer cold medicine and slept for a couple of hours more and felt much better. And then the day made up all its ugly by giving me this sunset. I mean, how many colors are in that sunset? Isn't it just glorious?

(Photo taken with Apple iPhone 4GS and ProHDR app.)

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I'm sorry I called you ugly, Day. You were just building up to that fantastic end. :)

No comments: