Tuesday, October 09, 2012

All Gone :(


Today is the first day that I haven't had a hummingbird. I guess they've moved on their way. Hopefully I'll get some stragglers. Sure hope so anyway!

I'm hooked on the show, The Walking Dead.  I can't believe I like it but I do. It seemed like everyone and their brother was talking about the show on Facebook so I decided to give it a whirl. I really enjoy it.

I've always loved horror movies, but not gross ones (and absolutely none that has to do with the devil or anything like that). I love good ol' monster movies. I've never liked zombies though because I don't like gross, gooey stuff. This show has its share of gross stuff, but I just don't look at the tv when that's going on. Not because it scares me but because I don't want to hurl. :)

Anyway, can't wait for season three to start. :)

No comments: