Saturday, November 03, 2012

Belllly :(


This is a Red-breasted Nuthatch that visited me yesterday. It was getting dark and I didn't change my camera settings so the photos suck butt. :(

Today my belly has been doing flip flops. I managed to go to my nephew's football game but that's about it. I don't know what is wrong with it, but I don't appreciate it ruining my Saturday.

I submitted three photos to my local photography club for their annual contest. There are so many amazing photographers in that club that I don't know if I'll place or not, but I hope I do.  These are the ones I submitted:




What do you think? Good idea or no?  I hate second-guessing myself, but that's what I did as soon as I hit "Send."  Oh well, it's not like I'll do anything but lose, right? :)

Night!

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Rachel you are a first class photographer and your shots like these equal almost none that I have seen.

I love the hummer on the Zinnia. OKay, I love the snake...and the moth?

That first shot is great too. When the nuthatches arrive here...which they did a week ago...my grandma always said...*30 days 'til snow!* She was usually correct!