Sunday, February 03, 2013

Goodness!


What should have been a three-hour drive home took over eight hours today due to the weather. We were turned around about 30 minutes into our trip due to several accidents and had to take a longer route home. The drive was beautiful but a bit spooky at times.

I'm so happy to be home. We had a great time (a really great time - we are so blessed!) but I sure missed my Lucy and my Schroeder. Of course I missed River and Hopper, too, but they aren't my cuddle bunnies.  I appreciate my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law watching them for me while we were gone.

I watched (well, halfway watched) the Super Bowl until halftime and now I'm in bed. I am under my cozy electric blanket and I'm finally giving in to the peer pressure: I'm going to watch Downton Abbey. It better be as good as everyone says. ;) And no, Brooke, it's not DowntoWn Abbey. =oP

Night!

No comments: