Saturday, October 26, 2013

Undefeated!


Here's my nephew enjoying some Mexican food with his favorite aunt (that would be me) after his team's victory today. This was their last regular season football game and they had a come-from-behind win and beat the other team 20-14. It was SUCH a good game, mainly because we beat the team who had some very unsportsmanlike players. I always love beating jerks. :)

I visited with my Dad and stepmom for a little while before the game and then my Dad and I headed down to watch Jonah play. Afterwards we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant and took Jonah and his mom with us.I sure enjoyed spending time with everyone.

I really had a great visit with Daddy today. We talked and talked. We always have a good time together but today was just perfect.

Have a great night. :)

No comments: