Friday, December 06, 2013

All Alone


A Hee Haw tree. Don't you want one at your house?

Here's one of three Peanuts ornaments that my hubby got for me last night. Isn't this just precious?


I can't even tell you how much I love Charlie Brown and the whole Peanuts gang. Linus IS precious on this ornament, but CB is my most favorite.

I was absolutely tore up ("angry" for all you non-southerners) today.  I had just bought two beautiful ribbons/bows for the two front gates. It took me forever to get them twisted on the gates so the wind couldn't blow them off. I'll be John Brown if Ranger didn't take his happy butt down there and tear one of them off - and not just off, but into little shreds all over the driveway. UGH! He did it within 15 minutes of me hanging them up, too. He's lucky he's so stinkin' cute, otherwise...well, I don't know but boy was I mad!

Hubby has gone on a hunting trip and won't be home until tomorrow. He would stay all weekend but as you should know, Auburn plays in the SEC Championship game tomorrow. :) I'm SOOO lonely. I'll be glad when he's home.

No comments: