Friday, December 27, 2013

Whew...


This morning I went to Chattanooga with Marshall to get parts for his job. When we got home he left to go on a weekend hunting trip with his Dad.

I started cleaning the house and took the Christmas tree down (boooo!). I then got a call from someone who said that he was trying to get in touch with Marshall about a job he was to do this weekend. Long story short, I had to drive the one-hour to where Marshall was to let him know. The job was scheduled for Sunday and all was well.

As soon as I drove the one hour back to the house, I got another call from a man at a plant whose boiler was down. I had to drive BACK the one-hour to get Marshall. Poor buddy, his hunting trip was cut very short.

It's almost midnight and I'm just getting home. No telling when he will be here. I feel awful for him. While we are SO thankful for the work, I just wish he could've had a weekend off.

No comments: