Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weather Is Rough


This picture is tiny on here because it's a panorama from my iPhone so you may want to click on it to make it a little bigger. Anyway, this is the view from our new camera. This photo doesn't do it justice. It's a breathtaking view.

The pipes froze shortly after we got to this cabin yesterday but this time they were able to send someone to fix them, thank goodness.

We went and ate breakfast this morning and went and got some groceries. I cooked homemade baked ziti for some of the guys at the plant that Marshall is working for up here. Before we could make it back to the cabin the roads got pretty rough with snow and we slid all the way UP the hill trying to get back. Thank gosh we made it!

Just a funny that I want to remember from this morning:

I grab my bag of shampoo, conditioner, soap, make-up, etc. & start traveling down the steep steps. I said, "I hope I don't fall down these steps." From the bedroom I hear, "I hope you don't either.....I don't want to pick all that stuff up."

Really?!

No comments: