Thursday, June 22, 2006

More of the Same

I am splitting my time between the hospital and the mountain. I haven't been home in three days.

I did come home this afternoon for a little bit and then headed back up to the hospital. He is still having spasms, but they aren't constant right now. Thank you God.

He was awake. He did talk to me and he made sense. He slurred a bit, which is to be expected, but I listened hard and understood what he said.

I wish there was absolution. I wish someone would say, "Your father is going to be fine." Instead the doctors say, "He's not out of the woods," or "He's still in danger," or "We don't know why this is happening."

I wish they could find someone who DOES know why it's happening.

I might be going a little bit bananas. I wish Marshall were home. :(...

No comments: