Monday, July 24, 2006

HisSong

My husband's cousin, Adam, is in a group called "HisSong," and if you like Christian music you should REALLY have a listen to their music. They have several CD's, but on a CD titled "Vintage Songs," Adam sings a song called "Sheltered In the Arms of God" that will absolutely take your breath away. He really sounds like an angel. And they certainly don't need my help in selling their music, I just had them on my mind for some reason and thought I'd share the love. :o) Seriously though, I've told the kids and Marshall that if I die before they do, that they HAVE to play that song at least 100 times at my funeral--and it HAS to be Adam singing it. :) He sang it at Marshall's grandfather's funeral (of course, it's Adam's grandpa, too), and it just blew me away. Ok, I'll shut up about it now...

Work was a little nuts today. Lots of foreclosure ads are coming in because it's the end of the month so I have to get all of those in. I did get them done early though so that was nice. :) I also didn't shut up a lot today. ALTHOUGH, my buddy Kandi was talking to me on Yahoo and I got so tickled at her that I sucked a chocolate-covered raisin down my throat because I was laughing so hard. I almost died, but did any of my co-workers check on me? No, they just stared at me like I was crazy. How rude! :D

1. I won't eat past 7 o'clock in the evening.
2. My favorite subject for photographing is nature.
3. I use Photoshop CS 2 most often to edit my photographs.
4. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I usually just lie there.
5. When I'm hungry for a snack, I usually eat jello or a banana.

No comments: