Sunday, July 23, 2006

:( Meanie Head

Some days aren't as good as others, even though they start out good. Some days people hurt your feelings for no reason. Today was one of those days. I don't want to talk about it though, so please don't ask. :) I'll be better tomorrow. I always am.

edit: The meanie head apologized for being such a butthead doody-face monkey butt, so all is well. :)

1. Requirements: None
2. Pizza: Is Yummy!
3. Dating: What's That?
4. Issue: (s) I may have a few. :)
5. Sharp: Dressed Man
6. Distinguish: Stand Out
7. Remote: Island
8: Felony: Crime
9. Exercise: Don't Get Enough of It
10: Choose: Life

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Hey monkey face doo doo head? Yeah I'm working with one of those now..'cept he don't DARE speak to me unless it is work related...or I'll be the monkeybuttface doodoo monster biting icky faced meanie...
How's that for a bunch of words????

;-)

jen said...

That better not have been my husband.