These are our buddies, Eric, Dawnia, and Tammy. This was taken as we were all huddled in the back of the pick-up. Btw, those lifejackets smelled like the inside of a locker room after the roughest football game in the world. Shoo!
Today I'm so sore that I can hardly move. :) It's worth it though. Yesterday was a complete blast. :)
Have a good night.
1. Do you have a photo blog? http://rachelpennington.com
2. How many pets do you own, and what are their names? A dog, Hopper; three cats, Neak Neak, Hobbes, and Axl Rose.
3. How many times a week does the carpet in your house get vacuumed? Once or twice a week. How many times a MONTH do your floors get mopped? Once a week.
4. Which room in your house do you spend the most time in? Living room.
5. Have you read any good books lately? Yep, I'm reading Jaws (again) right now.
6. What is your biggest source of news? The Today Show and the internet.