Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heartburn Sucks Butt

I love this picture, mainly because hubby's lifejacket looks like it's child-size. :D It makes me smile.

I have SUCH a horrible case of heartburn. It's really been bothering me for the last few days. I ran out of medicine last night (I take a prescription med because I have a hiatal hernia) but luckily Cain is picking up my refill tonight and will have it when he gets off work. I hope I'm not dead by then. This crap HURTS.

Today was miserable. The heat was just way to much. I think we even broke a record today that was set back in 2000. I'll be soooo glad when this heat goes away. I hope we have an unusually cool fall and winter. :)

G'night.

3 comments:

Southernwoman said...

A great pic of my hero! lol I'm still impressed that the chic was able to just look at us and pick out the right size life jacket.

I'm sorry about the heartburn...I hope Cain delivered your meds and that you are feeling much better!

Elizabeth said...

I'm with you. I'm already wishing that Fall and Winter were already here.

Val Ewing said...

Hope you are feeling better!!!! I'm not wishing for winter yet...LOL, I'm still okay with it being warm...just not blistering hot.