Friday, August 04, 2006

More Tests

This is the birthplace of Jesse James in Clay County, MO. It was such a pretty little place and to think I've walked where Jesse James grew up is pretty nifty. :) I mean, it's JESSE JAMES, for cryin' out loud. Well, and Frank, too... The house still had lots of original goodies in it. I wish I could've bagged them up and brought them back home with me.

Today I went for another ultrasound on my leg, but I won't have the results until next week. I'm assuming if it were something horrible they would've let me known right then. Right?

This is the week of the glorious 450-mile yard sale. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. My buddy Chrisi and I are going to go look around at everything. Marshall works tomorrow so he won't get the pleasure of going. We usually go up to Signal Mtn., Tenn. and up that way, but not this time around. :(

Have a good night. :)

No comments: