(Cain was absolutely THRILLED to pose for me in front of Maggie the Mayfield cow back in April at the National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburg, Tennessee)
Some days you just can't please anyone and it was one of those days for me today.
It started when I had an extremely rude customer come in to the paper this morning. She started being rude right off the bat because apparently she was TOO FREAKING STUPID to find her ad in the paper, but it was there and I was more than happy to point it out to her. She didn't get any better, but I got rude right back and felt really good.
It continued as one of the folks in our main office didn't COMPLETELY read an email I sent her. She sent me a rude email and I called her and told her that if she had read everything I wrote, she'd see all the information she needed.
Anyway, my day continued like that, but it's all good. I let people know that they were in the wrong and took the blame when I was the one that was wrong (but that was only once). :oD
Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
I talked to my Dad today. He's going back to work on Thursday. He sounded really excited about it and I'm sure happy for him.
Well, I'm watching Jaws so I'm going to get off here. Have a great night. :)
1. Are you working on any big projects around your house right now? Nope, but hope to start in the near future.
2. If so, tell us about it; if not, do you have any plans to do so in the near future? Not sure what we're going to start first, but we'll be putting on a new roof, adding new windows, and then sheetrocking the living room & dining room.
3. How do you generally pay for merchandise at your local store? Debit, credit, check, or cash? Debit
4. Which month of the year seems to go by the fastest? December! :(
5. Which day of the week seems to go by the fastest? Saturday
6. Have you taken up any new hobbies lately? Thrift store shopping with my buddy Chrisi. :)