Friday, September 01, 2006

Football Season! Yay!


This is our quarterback, Jordan, getting pumped UP for our game tonight. It was the 50th anniversary of Trion vs. LaFayette (we played at LaFayette) and we kicked their tails. :o) The score was 35-0. I was very proud of our coach because he started subbing our JV team in and took the starters out.

I pretty much finished all of my house cleaning today. I still have several things I want to take care of as far as cleaning out cabinets and stuff, but I'll do that next week. I'm really excited how my house is starting to look. :)

We had a great time at the ball game. My Dad came, as did my almost-90 yr. old grandfather (90 in Jan.), my aunt Karen & uncle Eddie, Brooke & Chad, Brooke's roommates Jeks & Brittany, and my buddy Donna from work and her family. :) I was tickled to death to see them all there. :) My Dad looks FANtastic. You wouldn't even know he came close to dying a couple of months ago.

It was a perfect night for football, too. The weather was beautiful. It was just a perfect day all the way around. :)
Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")? Blinded by the light...wrapped up like a douche' with a motor in the night...

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Transylvania 6-5000, a movie Marshall and I saw when we were dating.

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences. No thanks, don't feel like doing this one right now. It has been a long day.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week? The CNN anchor who left her microphone on while talking about her control-freak SIL cracks me slap up.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe? Pathetic.

No comments: