I'm proud of me for actually doing something I said I was going to do. :) I took a couple of resume's out this morning. I SOOO wanted to stay in bed because for some stupid reason I woke up at 3:46 and couldn't go back to sleep for the life of me. :( I hate when that happens.
We got a good storm this afternoon. It cooled the weather off a little bit. This has been a nice, cool September anyway. I don't remember last September being this nice. Anyway, I sure enjoyed the storm.
I'm Bringing Sexy Back. ;) I'm losing 30 lbs. AT LEAST by Dec. 31. Wish me luck. Of course, then I'll need to lose 30 more, and then 30 more...*sigh*
Oh, and that's the Gordon Lee Mansion.
1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? I just bite it in half.
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch? As long as I want it to take.
3. Caffeine or decaf? I drink regular Diet Coke, but don't have a caffeine/decaf preference. I don't drink coffee. :)
4. Chicken or beef? Both
5. Pen or pencil? Depends on what I'm writing.
6. Autumn or spring? Autumn
7. Baseball or basketball? Baseball
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race? Survivor
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. Who's your favorite Looney Toons character? (Mine is Daffy Duck)