Monday, December 22, 2008

Chillaxin' At Home

This is Brooke and Grandpa (her great-grandpa) at our Christmas celebration at my cousin Jamie's house yesterday. Grandpa sure does love his Brooklyn. :)

This morning I got up and did the usual straightening of the house. I took my shower and then Cain and I went and got a few groceries.

I'm made a roast for supper tonight and it made the house smell so wonderful while it was cooking. :) It was delicious, too.

I can't believe that it's almost Christmas. I feel like it just sneaks up on me, even though I start getting ready for it (mentally) some time in July. LOL Yeah, I'm not kidding though. I haven't listened to all the Christmas music I want to listen to, and I haven't watched all the Christmas movies I want to watch. Where does the time go?

I haven't been taking too many photos lately like I usually do around this time of year. :( I don't know what's wrong with me, I just have no interest in it whatsoever, and because of that, I KNOW something must be wrong with me. ;)

G'night!

No comments: