Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blah...

I took this picture of Brooke on July 17, 2004. It was one of the first shots that I took with my Canon Digital Rebel. I'm just about finished with going through all of my photos and deleting the ones that just aren't up to par, and I've regained about 30 gigs of space on my external hard drive and I've still got a few folders to go through.

When I take pictures I take several photos of the same thing, just in case one doesn't turn out. It's a good thing to do because you just never know. I've been going through and deleting 10 shots out of 12 of the same things. :)

I haven't felt good at all today. I think I took too much Tylenol yesterday for my toothache and today I've been super-sick to my stomach. I am going to make a dentist appointment and I don't know what else he can do do save the tooth. :( The thing is, is that before I can see a dentist for anything I have to take antibiotics for seven days because of one of my heart problems. So that means I get to deal with this toothache for a week until all my antibiotics are taken. Grrr...

It rained all around us today and most folks had some really good storms. WE did not. :(

G'night.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

First, I hope your tooth feels better!

Second, I worked in one heck of a storm tonight...yikes, lightening, tornadoes...and even some flooding...I'll post a funny pic on my blog...

As for the photo thing? I back those puppies onto a CD every chance I get!

Yep it is work, but it pays off!
Have a restful night.

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing...take a lot of pictures of the same thing. I was just thinking this week that I need to clean out this year's pictures.

Sorry about the toothache.