Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Honey Bunches!

(Scroll down to Friday, August 14th and read back up if you want to catch up. We were camping in the Great Smoky Mtns. National Park so I didn't have an internet connection.)

Here's my honey bunches three years ago on his 40th birthday at Red Lobster. Today he turns 43. This morning when I asked him where he wanted to go to eat for his birthday he shocked me by saying he wanted me to fix one of his favorite meals: meatloaf with all the trimmings. LOL! He wanted MY cooking over any one of the wonderful restaurants in Chattanooga?

Um, I think he might be going crazy in his advanced age. ;)

He got lots of great presents from me and Brooke on his birthday. I got him an ax and Brooke got him a waterhose. I also got him a whole bunch of old Batman comic books but I already gave him those. Of course he fussed and carried on that we bought him presents as he does EVERY SINGLE YEAR but I know he was happy with his gifts.

Brooke and I went to Wal-Mart today to get groceries and I took a roll of film that I finished this weekend. I was going to send it through the one-hour service but apparently it has been a REALLY long time since I have had film developed because the lady behind the counter told me that they haven't had one hour service there in more than a year. AND now they only have pick ups three days a week. My film will be picked up tomorrow and will not be back until Saturday.

I can't wait to see what's on that roll of film. I've been shooting on it forever now. I'm SO glad that I kept my film camera when I switched over to digital but today made me worry that one day folks might just up and stop making film. That would be horrible. :(

Happy Birthday, sugar bunches. Of course, I know you have never read my blog but one day you will. Maybe. :) I just want you to know how much I love you.

Have a great evening. :)

No comments: