Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We're Going Camping!

We're going camping this weekend to celebrate my husband's 43rd birthday. I am SO excited. We have a camper but we're going to use a tent. :) We went and bought a few things that we'd need today. I asked hubby if we could set up in the back yard tonight, you know, just to make sure everything is in order, but he declined. ;)

I got SO sick last night. I think it was from eating stupid french fries which is something I haven't done in a REALLY long time. I didn't eat many, maybe 7 or 8, but they were really greasy. I won't make that mistake again.

My workout yesterday was horrible. I worked my butt off, yes, but I just wasn't "with it." That hasn't happened in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I was very happy to be there. After all, I only have 9 months to lose the rest of this weight--and it's going to take all of those 9 months to do it. BUT as happy as I was to be there, I just couldn't seem to get it right. I added more weight to my workouts so I am sure that had something to do with it. And today I'm so sore I can hardly move. My legs are killing me.

I hear thunder in the distance. I wish it would head this way. :)

G'night!

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I can rarely eat any fast food any more...it make me sick too!

I hope you have a wonderful time camping this weekend. Tent camping, roughing it?...
Don't forget the camera.