Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Alone

Today I spent a glorious several hours home alone, something that seems to be quite rare these days. I know that I might be considered an oddball, but I love being alone, and even more than that, I love being HOME alone. :) Mind you, I don't like being alone all the time, but I VERY VERY much like my alone time. :)

Have I mentioned that I use Google Chrome now? I just love the browser. About a month or two ago when Firefox had their last update, it kept locking up on me and giving me all sorts of trouble, so I just thought I'd give Chrome another shot. I'm glad I did. It's a fantastic web browser.

I finished "Little House In the Big Woods" tonight and started on "Little House on the Prairie." :) The books are just so wonderful, as I've mentioned before, and what I wouldn't give to have lived in that time period. Seriously, I think it would've been wonderful.

If I could still have my cameras. ;)

G'night.

No comments: