Thursday, October 08, 2009

It's True

To everything there is a season,
And a time to every purpose under heaven.
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted.
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose;
A time to keep and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sow;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate.
A time of war and a time of peace.

Went searching for fall color today and found a little bit.

I love my cameras.

Vermont had snow. Just sayin'....

Why don't I live up north?!

1 comment:

Chas said...

I think that all the time... about living up north. But then I sure do love it around here. :)
Love,
Chas