Monday, April 14, 2014

Hi!


I think the whole problem with me blogging now is that I always use my iPad when I need to check something and I'm rarely on my desktop. Good excuse, right?

Things have been about the same around here except for one sad thing that happened.

My daughter, Brooke, was three months pregnant (something we didn't have permission to share at the time) but found out on April 1 that the baby had died. :( She couldn't have the surgery to take the baby until a few days later so it was just a horrible, horrible time for her and her husband and all those who were so looking forward to this baby.

She is still healing - body and mind - and with her doctor's permission will try again before long. We know this was God's plan but even knowing that doesn't make things better, does it? But, we have faith and will continue to pray for understanding and for his healing.

Thankfully I was able to leave the day that she called us and head straight to Florida to be with her. I was so thankful that I could be there with her. Still, there's nothing at all worse that I can imagine than watching your child hurt and suffer and not be able to do a thing about it.


No comments: